Vacation Care


Vacation Care

Exciting excursions, discos, craft and sports days with a difference. Our Vacation Care has it all. Council's Vacation Care centres are located at Cromer, Beacon Hill, North Curl Curl and Forestville. They cater for school children aged between 5 and 12 years during school holidays. Children with special needs get extra support so they can join in.

Bookings for the Spring 2017 holidays are open from 7am Monday 28 August.

How to register and book for Vacation Care

Register new children

Before booking for Vacation Care, please register your child/ren using the Register for Vacation Care link on this page. 


Previously registered children

Families who have registered their child/ren or used Vacation Care before will receive a Logon id and password to HubWorks! to keep enrolment information up-to-date. Your Hubworks! Login also allows you to check on your booking status and payment history.


Once registered, use the Booking Request Form to book in for Vacation Care at the centre that is most convenient for your family. If a day is booked out at the centre you have chosen, Vacation Care staff will contact you to suggest an alternative centre.  

Bookings are accepted four weeks before the start of the holiday period. A booking confirmation will be emailed to you from HubWorks.

Please read the Booking Information and Terms & Conditions for details about fees, charges and absences.


How Do I Pay?

Vacation Care accounts can be paid either via credit/debit card, or by requesting a BPay invoice.

If you are paying for Vacation Care by deduction from a credit or debit card, you need to register your card details.  

You only need to register your card once, unless it expires or is cancelled. Once your register your card, fees will be deducted at the end of the school holidays.

To register your card details securely, please use the link found on this webpage under “Links”.  Please note: As a Commonwealth Bank-hosted solution, cardholder and account details will be held securely, helping to protect the service and its customers from fraudulent transactions as well as assisting in meeting the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) compliance requirements.

NOTE:  If you do not know your Hubworks account number, just enter ‘not known’.



Vacation Care operates from the following locations:

(opens in a new window)