Request a Service


Please select a request below. To proceed, If you are unsure of which request type to use, click on the header for further information.

If the matter you are reporting is urgent or a hazardous situation which may cause physical harm to a person or property, please call Council on (02) 9942 2111 - 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Not all request types have been placed online. If you require a service not listed below, please call Council on 9942 2111.
Requests entered on weekends and public holidays are not processed until the next business day.
To see the status of a request you previously entered go to track a request.

If you would like to make a comment or suggestion, please use the General Enquiry Form.