Modifications to your DA


Modify a DA

If the applicant wishes to make any changes to the approved plans, they must first lodge an application to modify the Development Consent (Section 96 Application). If any works are undertaken that were not part of an approval, notices, orders or on the spot fines or legal action may be taken against the applicant.